The first ever Night of Worship for the Osage Campus will be two weeks from today! I'm beyond excited for this worship experience. This night will include about an hour of worship, prayer and encouragement. Here are some things you need to know about this night.
- It will include songs, guided prayer and a short sermon. It will not include announcements, offering or regular sermon. It will be roughly an hour long.
- Childcare will not be provided, but kids are welcome to worship with us. We would love to see families worshipping together!
- There will not be a Cafe with goodies like on Sunday, so eat before you arrive.
- Matt, Gretchen and our local worship team and tech team members will be leading us. I'm excited to hear them all on stage together.
- This is a great invitational opportunity. Bring friends who may have a church home and haven't been able to worship with us on a weekend. Bring friends who don't want to sit through a sermon but would enjoy some really good live music.